Keeping your cardiovascular system healthy is a priority for our team at Baton Rouge Cardiology Center. We routinely provide community advocacy and education on a variety of men’s and women’s health topics and other heart health initiatives, including eating better, increasing exercise and activity, improving sleep, managing stress and quitting smoking.
We routinely provide heart and vascular screenings throughout the year at our office, as well as at community events and health fairs all across the region. Those screenings include:
- Heart Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Coronary Artery Calcium Score CT Screening
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) Screening
- Biometric screenings that measure height, weight, body mass index, waist circumference, blood pressure, blood cholesterol and blood glucose
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Screening
- Carotid Artery Disease / Stroke Screening
- Varicose Veins and Spider Veins Screenings (for venous diseases)
For more information, call (225) 214-7525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.