VISITOR COVID-19 POLICY
Updated June 11, 2020
We are frequently updating our visitor policy in an effort to keep our patients safe. Important elements of the policy include:
- No visitors under age 18.
- Only one visitor per patient. (Patient can be accompanied by no more than one adult family member or caregiver.)
- Other family members or friends will not be allowed to enter the facility or to wait in lobbies or common areas.
Visitors must also answer the following questions:
- Do you have a fever or above normal temperature?
- Have you experienced shortness of breath or had trouble breathing?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the United States by air, bus or train within the past 14 days?